- An LLC can be formed within 24 hours of submitting the necessary forms and fees.
- There is no minimum capital contribution that must be made by a member to the LLC.
- Single Member LLCs are allowed.
- Liability is limited to the LLC and cannot be passed onto its members or managers.
- Foreign judgments are not enforceable in Nevis, except in certain circumstances where a charging order will be recognized by the court.
- The LLC may conduct lawful business in any part of the world, managers, and members are not required to be residents of Nevis
- There is no public register. Information may only be obtained from the Company itself.
- Information on the LLC must be kept confidential unless otherwise required by law.
- Members can have meetings as frequently governed by the operating agreement. It may be managed by the members directly, or by manager(s) independent of the members. We can transfer existing foreign LLCs to Nevis in a seamless process.